🌸Phrasal Verbs Exercise -- 🌸

 🌸Phrasal Verbs Exercise -- 🌸

======================================

Fill in the blanks.


1. You needn’t have brought …………………. that topic again.

out

up

off


2. If you didn’t get the right answer, you should do the sum …………………….

up

over

back


3. Here is my glass. Please fill it ……………………

over

up

out


4. I don’t want to be friends with anyone who says nasty things about me behind my …………………….

back

head

eyes


5. The chief guest gave ……………………….. the prices.

off

away

up


6. You had better give me my money …………………………

up

back

again


7. It is very cold. Put your coat …………………..

up

on

out


8. The firemen worked hard to put the fire ………………………….

up

off

out


9. Please take ………………………. my number.

up

in

down


10. Once you have finished playing, put the toys …………………….

back

out

away


11. I don’t know why they turned ……………………… my application.

off

in

down


12. His grandmother passed …………………… in July.

away

out

off

============================

🟢Answers🟢


1. You needn’t have brought up that topic again.

2. If you didn’t get the right answer, you should do the sum over.

3. Here is my glass. Please fill it up.

4. I don’t want to be friends with anyone who says nasty things about me behind my back.

5. The chief guest gave away the prices.

6. You had better give me my money back.


7. It is very cold. Put your coat on.

8. The firemen worked hard to put the fire out.

9.  Please take down my number.

10. Once you have finished playing, put the toys away.

11. I don’t know why they turned down my application.

12. His grandmother passed away in July

Comments

Popular Posts